20 October 2013

Monday Must-Haves

Fall Favorites
Monday Must-Haves
My fall favorites.

1. Bean boots. The absolute best for rainy days, snowy days, and cold days. Check out the College Prepster's post on how to choose the best Bean boots. Pictured: 6" Bean Boots by L.L. Bean.

2. Cozy sweaters. A given as the weather starts to cool down. I love the sparkly embellishments 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target sweater.

3. Fall candles. Yankee Candle and Bath & Body Works are my favorites. Watch for sales at Bath & Body!

4. Flannel. The coziest and best thing you can own in the fall. I love the elbow patches that have appeared this season. Pictured: L.L. Bean.

5. Cords. Despite being one of the most challenging words to spell, cordouroys courdoroys cordorouys corduroys are my favorite alternative to jeans (other than leggings, of course). Paired with boots and a sweater or flannel, they are perfect for a crisp fall day.

6. Puffer vest. For those days when it's cold, but not that cold. J.Crew and Ralph Lauren have some good options. Pictured: J.Crew.

7. Zip leggings. Thicker than ordinary leggings and embellished with zippers, these are quickly becoming a favorite. Pictured: J.Crew.

8. Frye boots. I made a trip to the new flagship Frye store in Georgetown a few weeks ago! It's brand new, and it's one of only four flagship stores in the country. This place is like boot heaven, and it's an absolute must if you're in the area.
Photos courtesy of The Frye Company.

*And if anyone wants to give me a puppy, I wouldn't be too upset about it.

xo