22 August 2013

Things to Love About Fall

I can't lie; I'm pretty bummed that summer is coming to an end.

I'm going to miss the warm weather, beach/pool days and most of all, the freedom from responsibility. Fall means writing papers, having to go to class, and being on a schedule.

I don't know about you guys, but these last few months have flown by for me. Since everyone seems to be getting excited for fall, and it's coming whether I like it or not, I figured I would try to get excited too. So here it is: Things I love about fall, in photos.

Judge me, but I love Crispin.
A trip to Yankee Candle or Bath & Body Works is in order.
With the sad disappearance of the Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino comes something great: the Pumpkin Spice Latte. It's basically the only thing I order from Starbucks in the fall/winter (except the Caramel Brûlée Latte, of course). I heard a rumor that PSLs are coming back on or right after Labor Day!
Ok, I don't really love Movember, but I think it's cute how excited the guys get about it. Plus, Ken Clausen's charity initiative is pretty cool. Check it out here.
Yes, I'm excited for college football. But in true Maryland spirit, we all know what I'm REALLY excited for:
Yup, fall ball.
I can finally wear my Lilly Murfee scarves!
I absolutely cannot wait to wear my new Frye Melissa Buttons.
Black Friday is my favorite, but you have to remember to ask yourself: "Would I pay this much for this item if it wasn't Black Friday?" Remember to be a smart shopper. That being said, last year, I got a great deal on a Michael Kors tote that I use every day, and I'm so excited to see what I can find this year.
Even if I don't eat them, they're pretty to look at.
Pumpkin bread, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin donuts, pumpkin cupcakes, pumpkin pie, pumpkin rolls... Watch out, Pinterest.
The weather is still warm-ish, and I'll be sailing until I need a drysuit (thank God for spray gear).

To close, I leave you with this:
 

Happy fall! xo