22 September 2013

Currently Coveting: 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target

3.1 Phillip Lim for Target is flying off the shelves.

Seriously--when I got to the Annapolis Target on Friday, there was hardly anything left in my size. Thank goodness for online shopping.

In case you're late to the party, major designer Phillip Lim did a guest collection for Target, and it's currently in stores. I love Target's designer collections because they are cheap, but they don't look cheap.

Anyway, here are my favorites from the 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target collection.
3.1 Phillip Lim for Target
Sparkle sweater. This sweater definitely has a chunkier fit, especially if you're petite like I am. But the sparkle detail makes it feel girly and look classic.

Sparkle peplum tank. This top runs a little bigger than I expected. The neckline is perfect for dressier nights out!

Leopard scarf. For those days you're feeling fierce.

Trench coat. This trench coat appears to be very well made, and it's a steal at $80. Also comes in khaki.

Ruffle tank. I love the fit of this top. It's flowy, but I didn't feel like I was swimming in it. I may or may not have bought it. Also comes in white.

Happy fall! xo