05 March 2013

Springspiration: The Annapolitan's Picks


Springspiration
Spring is just around the corner.

And you know what that means--your favorite designers are releasing their spring collections! I've carefully inspected each line and selected my favorites.
*The cherry blossom watercolor print shown above is available for purchase for $15 on Etsy.

Sperry Top-Sider
I absolutely love that Sperry is experimenting with new colors. Hints of coral and turquoise are popping up in the spring collection of boat shoes, and I absolutely love the bold color combinations and prints they've been dreaming up.
Favorite item: Women's Authentic Original 2-Eye Boat Shoe in Navy Anchors/Red Gingham (bottom center)
Spring: Sperry Top-Sider

J.Crew
J.Crew, always sticking to the classics, has done it once again. I love the nautical accents of Fleece Nautical Colorblock Popover and the Modern Toggle Coat. The designer has also released new colors of chino pants and shorts, as well as an array of beautiful bubble and statement necklaces.
Spring: J.Crew
Favorite item: 3" Chino Short in Herringbone Stripe (below)
Lilly Pulitzer
Honestly, there's not much I don't love about Lilly Pulitzer's spring collection. My favorite items are the laser-cut lace dresses in pretty floral patterns. In addition, Lilly's nautically preppy Malibu Blazer mixes the perfect balance of pink and blue, and the Luxury Capri adds a pop of color to any outfit.
Favorite item: Barbara dress in Gold Metallic Two Tone Truly Petal Lace (top row, second from left)
Spring: Lilly

Vineyard Vines
Although I'm still a little upset with Shep and Ian because they stopped making dog collars and leashes, they did impress me with their spring line. The Shep shirt now comes in gingham--how cute!
Favorite item: Women's Shep Shirt in Flamingo (bottom left)
Spring: Vineyard Vines

Lululemon
Lululemon never fails to dazzle me with fun colors and innovative ideas. You can find me on their website convincing myself that if I buy new Wunder Unders, I will find new and unmatched motivation. I love the bright colors and reversibles from the spring collection.
Favorite item: Reversible Wunder Under Crop in Mint Moment/Black (bottom middle)
Spring: Lululemon